Photo via: articstorm.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Detail of Textile art created by Artic Storm for John Lewis Leeds
- Art for Hotels by Artic Storm
- Creative art by Artic Storm for The Principal Edinburgh
- Original art created for Hotels – Artic Storm
- Matthias Zänsler is a product designer, currently living in Halle (Saale). He studied industrial design at the Art Academy Burg Giebichenstein Halle graduate and got his masters degree in summer 2011. During his studies, he completed an internship at the tribecraft AG in Zurich. This helped him to advance his sense of design, material and product development. Busy with his masters thesis, he left aside his digital skills and dealed intensively with design methods. Thereby he placed the emphasis on „make it“ his time he had his master‘s knowledge of the digital representation forced designing without sketching. Then he founded, together with Constanze Hosp, his own design studio at DesignHaus Halle – a transfer center with a network of designers from various disciplines. With their young studio, they succeeded so far to get two products produced by companys.
- Artic Storm – Creative people working together to find artistic solutions
- Nanshan Marriage Registration Centre by Urbanus via dezeen. A trend? Circular perforated shells for light | form interplay. (see Stephen Holls Maggies Centre on Art of the Rendering board).
- Issuu is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online. Easily share your publications and get them in front of Issuu’s millions of monthly readers. Title: GURU OF LUXURY BEFORE vs AFTER CONCEPTUAL DESIGN HOTEL RETLAW – VOLUME ONE, Author: GURU OF LUXURY | YVONNE ROBERTS, Name: GURU OF LUXURY BEFORE vs AFTER CONCEPTUAL DESIGN HOTEL RETLAW – VOLUME ONE, Length: 36 pages, Page: 1, Published: 2016-09-30
- View this item and discover similar chandeliers and pendants for sale at 1stdibs – A stunning high-end Art Deco chandelier by the C. J. Weinstein Co. Comprised of 18 crystal spikes, each with a frosted geometric pattern on the inner-half,
- Amazing vintage pavilion designed by Spanish interior designers Egue y Seta for Sabaté lab, a digital printing, large format and museography reference in Barcelona.
- Our Strategy Plus team helped Sony Music create a vibrant, contemporary work space that reflects its brand values and the digital age of music, providing an integrated, flexible space for staff to enjoy, bringing artists and their record label support teams closer together.
- Signbox collaborated with designer Resonate Interiors to introduce a new look at the London headquarters of information solutions provider Algomi. It created bespoke light boxes – LED illuminated Kube frames – for the Algomi logo installed in the feature walls in reception and boardroom. Glass manifestations were used for the boardroom’s window walls; Signbox digitally printed Resonate Interiors’ design on optically clear film for the project.