Photo via: inlightii.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- GSTR-603 Located at Marriott Courtyard & Residence Inn LA Live. Steel, Acrylic, and Linen. Project Designer: Degen & Degen Architecture and Interior Design.
- Strategically located off the Andheri – Kurla Road, Andheri (East), one of Mumbai’s major commercial hub, It’s within the same development area of the opulent, Courtyard by Marriott Hotel. Kanakia Atrium 2, offers world-class facilities, besides being the address many large and medium size business houses are waiting for; especially for those who missed out on the earlier 215 Atrium.
- 0030 Located at The London EDITION by Marriott. Steel and Glass. Project Designer: Yabu Pushelberg.
- HR-504-LT Located at The London EDITION by Marriott. Steel and Linen. Project Designer: Yabu Pushelberg.
- Marriott Courtyard Central Park NYC. D-306 Bedside Reading Sconce. Project Designer: Bill Rooney Studios Inc
- This iconic reflecting fountain is located at the hotel entrance courtyard using traditional shapes and materials inspired by Arabic-Moorish architecture.
- DIN-500 Located at Marriott (MVCI) Shadow Ridge
- LOBY-602 Located at Spring Hill Suites Fort Worth & Dallas. Steel and Glass. Project Designer: Degen & Degen Architecture and Interior Design.
- If you are thinking about going to Superbowl this year, we recommend staying at the only hotel in the world with a rooftop lazy river. Marriott Superbowl
- GRM-LF-102 Located at Sheraton Redding. Steel and Linen. Project Designer: Callison Architecture Los Angeles.
- LT-301A Located at Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa. Steel and Acrylic. Project Designer: Starwood Hotels & Resorts Wordlwide.
- Fixture A Located at Baypointe Apartments – San Jose. Steel. Project Designer: Thiel & Thiel, Inc.