Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hotel Bedroom, hotel guestroom, hotel interior design, hotel design, hotel bedroom design, reception area, contemporary interior, neutral interior, orange accent, crowne plaza, gerrards cross, IHG, 4 star hotels
- Guestroom at Crowne Plaza Hefei Hotel, China. Whilst working for Hirsch Bedner Associates. bedroom
- ♂ Modern commercial retail space with masculine interior by Steve Leung Designers – HQ City Sales Office, Chongqing, China
- The Curtain Rises: Jouin Manku Redesigns Dining at Plaza Athénée Hotel | Projects | Interior Design
- The juice bar for the Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross Hotel which was created by the Occa Design team creates a fresh and contemporary interior through the use of a neutral colour scheme with bright accents of colour.
- We designed this sophisticated bedroom interior for the Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross 4 star hotel. The neutral pallette is accented with bright flashes of orange to create a warm and welcoming design. www.occa-design.com
- Private Villa Family Dining Room Interior in Dubai-UAE | By TAO Designs LLC | interior design interiordesign inspiration interiør homedecor interior4all livingroom interiör furniture decoration instahome インテリア интерьер luxury living modern interior123 interiordecorating lifestyle interior2you Palace palaceinterior commercialinterior KitchenDesign kitchen KitchenInterior LuxuryInterior ElegantInterior taodesignsuae | If you have any project inquiries call: 04 2271633
- The Drawing Room at The St.Regis Shenzhen, China designed by CCD/Cheng Chung Design
- Voted Readers Favorite Top Decorating Blog Better Homes and Gardens, Decorating Ideas, How to Organize, How to Decorate, Interior Design Blog
- India Mahdavi Interiors | Best Interior Designers | Best Projects | Interior Design Ideas | For more inspirational ideas take a look at: www.bocadolobo.com
- Visit our site http://www.lightsnshowers.com.sg/ for more information on Residential Interior Design Singapore. Nowadays with the advancement of technology and an ever expanding economy, some people are fortunate enough to earn a living from home while others spend many hours at work and cannot wait to arrive home to relax. In either case, they must feel comfortable where they live. People need to be in touch with the psychology of the design elements which they choose.
- You will find Peacock Pavilions, the city’s Give-Back boutique hotel offering a taste of contemporary Moroccan design and eco-friendly luxury. Here we welcome in-the-know travelers and small groups to join us for a stay at our private estate. Nestled in an old olive grove with views of the Atlas Mountains, this unique Moroccan experience is unlike any other. Whether culinary tourism, yoga, interior design, shopping, or simple relaxation bring you to our hotel, your adventure awaits.