Photo via: charlotteminty.blogspot.fr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Charlotte Minty Interior Design: Ace Hotel at Palm Springs
- Charlotte Moss | Charlotte Moss, interior designer, speaker and author of 9 books, has defined the style: A Flair for Living, and with it a design philosophy.
- Voted Readers Favorite Top Decorating Blog Better Homes and Gardens, Decorating Ideas, How to Organize, How to Decorate, Interior Design Blog
- Hotel Bedroom, hotel guestroom, hotel interior design, hotel design, hotel bedroom design, reception area, contemporary interior, neutral interior, orange accent, crowne plaza, gerrards cross, IHG, 4 star hotels
- Nova Interiors get involved and provide an upholstery service to the unique Cannizaro House project. upholstery contract furniture seating cannizaro house stool restaurant bar interior design
- In 1957, architect Eero Saarinen completed his design for the Mid-Century Modern Miller House. Commissioned by the industrialist J. Irwin Miller and his wife Xenia, the house featured an exciting new interior design feature: A sunken conversation pit. Meant to be a gathering space where hosts and guests could
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.
- The Beekman Hotel, New York | Resource Decor helped design and manufacture luxury furniture products for all of the hotels 287 bedrooms, and all public areas, including the atrium | Project completed summer 2016 | One of the hotels 287 guest rooms, which start at $619 per night | For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Beekman Hotel, New York | Resource Decor helped design and manufacture luxury furniture products for all of the hotels 287 bedrooms, and all public areas, including the atrium | Project completed summer 2016 | For more information please contact email@example.com
- Louis Poulsen AJ Eklipta Wall and Ceiling Lamp | Our Summer Sale is now on! Up to 20% off new orders, and big savings to be made on our clearance products | Home Decor and Furniture Design Inspiration | Couch Potato Company
- Kelly Hoppen – Auction House
- Art Architecture Home House Interior Design Furniture NYC Loft Real Estate Antique Modern Vintage Contemporary Decorating Inspiration New York Eames