Photo via: fabric.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a Custom House Numbers – Plaque ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ Please make sure to add a note during checkout telling me the numbers you want me to add on your plaque. Also If you like to change the acrylic color More of my Modern House Numbers designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust/search?search_query=Plaque More vertical designs https://www.etsy.com/shop/SolPixieDust?ref=hdr_shop_menu&search_query=vertical ✔ DIMENSIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ↔ 6” (15.5 cm) width ↕ 22.5” (57 cm) height ✔ SPECIFICATIONS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ The Plaque is made of two layers, one Acrylic and one Concrete ❂ Concrete 0.24 – 6 mm ❂ Acrylic 0.12” – 3 mm ❂ Both durable for any outside weather ❂ The Plaque has four pre-drilled holes and is supplied with four chrome screws length 1” – 25 mm and four Discs Caps 1/2 ”- 13 mm and rawl plugs. ✈ SHIPPING ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I Ship Worldwide ❂ Each Clock require 1-3 business days for production ❂ I can ship your order to any address if you are buying it as a gift. I will also include a wish card with your note on it. ❂ Tracking Number is always provided ❂ Registered Mail for all US order with USPS ❂ Estimated Shipping Delivery Time: USA: ±15 days Europe: ±10 days Everywhere else: ±15 days ✄ CUSTOM ORDERS ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ❂ I would love to hear your own ideas or your custom requests as size – shape or material combination. All items are handmade and design by me Thanks for looking Sol
- 기존의 틀을 깨고 참신한 아이디어를 적용하여 실용성과 심미성을 높이기 위하여 전 세계의 인테리어 건축 전문가들은 끊임 없이 노력하고 있다. 상업공간이나 개인의 삶의 바탕이 되는 주거 공간 모두 그들의 참신한 아이디어를 통하여 더욱 아름답고 생활이 편리할 수 있는 곳을 완성할 수 있다. 늘 새로운 발명은 필요에 의해서 탄생한다고 한다. 오늘 소개하는 포르투갈 건축 사무소 산티아고 인테리어 디자인 스튜디오(SantiagoInterior Design Studio)는 ‘오픈 스페이스’라는 개념을 이용한 프로젝트를 완성하였다. ‘오픈 스페이스’의 실내 구조는 거실, 침실, 주방 등의 각 다른 공간이 한 곳에 모여있는 원룸의 단점을 커버하고 제한적인 면적을 효과적으로 사용할 수 있는 아이디어가 적용되어 각각의 공간이 분리된 듯 하면서도 유연하게 연결되어 있는 것이 특징이다. 이러한 이색적인 구조와 어울리는 모던한 인테리어 컨셉을 함께하여 1인가구나 커플들에게 많은 인기를 얻을 수 있는 세련된 아담한 공간을 소개한다.
- Shop for LumiSource Elia 27-inch Adjustable Bar Table. Get free delivery at Overstock.com – Your Online Furniture Shop! Get 5% in rewards with Club O! – 16566046
- Buy Attractive Home by petermik on ThemeForest. Attractive Home – CSS Static Full site Type: Css static full site Tools : Photoshop + Dreamwaver Template No. : pm000…
- 1,162 Likes, 54 Comments – RugsUSA.com (@rugs_usa) on Instagram: “Home is where the heart is! Shop the look by clicking the link in our bio! // 📷 by…”
- Free shipping and returns on Nordstrom at Home Chloe Duvet Cover at Nordstrom.com. Made from dreamy cotton voile in a choice of versatile solids, a shabby-chic duvet cover is beautifully textured with a gathered and tucked medallion design.
- Thats a wise move to make – go and check out all the details on a Gray Consulting Joomla Template (43083) before you buy it. That is what the template preview is made for.
- Switchplate Brushed Solid Copper Triple Interchangeable | Renovators Supply – Outlet Plates – Amazon.com
- Louis Poulsen AJ Eklipta Wall and Ceiling Lamp | Our Summer Sale is now on! Up to 20% off new orders, and big savings to be made on our clearance products | Home Decor and Furniture Design Inspiration | Couch Potato Company
- The home for all your photos. Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world. Get 1,000GB of photo storage free.
- Transform your home into a visually stimulating space with our unique collection of frosted glass decals. Learn more about our free U.S. shipping options!
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.