Photo via: forbo-flooring.us
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Classic foyer, custom couch, artwork – great use for that awkward part of the house!
- I love this mix of greens with the gray – so modern. Joseph Dirand for Monsieur Bleu in Palaisde Tokyo Paris Restaurant
- Thats a wise move to make – go and check out all the details on a Gray Consulting Joomla Template (43083) before you buy it. That is what the template preview is made for.
- Tonga in Silver Lining color: quilted lattice pattern for custom window treatments, bedding, pillows and fabric by the yard
- The juice bar for the Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross Hotel which was created by the Occa Design team creates a fresh and contemporary interior through the use of a neutral colour scheme with bright accents of colour.
- We designed this sophisticated bedroom interior for the Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross 4 star hotel. The neutral pallette is accented with bright flashes of orange to create a warm and welcoming design. www.occa-design.com
- Spring fashion means embracing pastels, and for the January 2015 issue of Vogue Mexico, the magazine puts the spotlight on pink and blush tones with this fashion editorial starring Julia Frauche. In front of Nagi Sakai’s lens, the blonde beauty is swathed in bright tones featuring furs, floral embellishments and precious gems styled by fashion… [Read More]
- Hôtel de Tourrel, Saint-Rémy de Provence – BELL TABLE by Sebastian Herkner, EUVIRA ROCKING CHAIR by Jader Almeida and ROATTINO LIGHT by Eileen Gray for ClassiCon
- Bright and Spacious Dining, Right on the Water’s Edge — at El Oceano Beach Hotel, Restaurant & Spa.
- Yes, New York can be a bit of a gray place at times. But several chilly weeks ago we threw a party at the Hôtel Americano and found ourselves admirin
- Valeska Soares – After How delightful to think of these sculpted marble pillows installed in the old PARK hotel space–Harking back to the day when many many heads were in beds at the old Park Hotel.
- The chandelier, the throw pillows, that painting! I love everything!