Photo via: capereed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- An Oasis of Elegance and Luxury — at El Oceano Beach Hotel, Restaurant & Spa.
- El-secreto, Ambergris Caye, Belize. This new eco-chic boutique resort on the tip of San Pedro Island is so secluded, it doesnt even have an address, just GPS. A luxe speedboat drops you off, in an instant wide stretches of white sand…& spacious sea villas right onto the beach. Each of the 13 villas comes with outdoor Jacuzzi or you can spend the morning snorkeling at Hol Chan Marina Reserve, Belizes famed barrier reef.
- El Oceano Beach Hotel & Restaurant, Marbella, Spain – Cape Reed
- Timber whitewash pergola at El Oceano Restaurant & Hotel, Marbella, Spain
- Edge is all-day dining restaurant at Hilton Pattaya. There are double-space indoor area and outdoor terrace area. The wooden decoration wall above is also Flares facade which natural light can go through. Designed by DEPARTMENT OF ARCHITECTURE Related posts Pattaya Wave (I) Pattaya Wave (II) Welcome Pattaya Wave (III) Drift Pattaya Wave (IV) Flare Pattaya Wave (V) Edge Pattaya Wave (VI) Detail
- How To Decorate Like a Parisian – Hang a chandelier. It may be a bit of a cliché, but hanging a chandelier above the dining table or in the living room is the simplest way to introduce a bit of Parisian style into your home — think the Palace of Versailles. And you don’t have to spend lots of money: you can find some reasonable options at IKEA or on Ebay.
- Based on one of our prime dining tables, the Royal Pool Table boasts bold lines and unique patchwork, which are enveloped by baroque details and a minimalist faceted edge. For a truly fun design experience.
- It’s Time For Some Introduction. Where Elegance Meets Swanky! Opening 2016 Jazzmine’s Brasserie, the hotel novel signature restaurant, will position itself as a sophisticated casual and trendy dining scene with a farm-to-table brasserie concept for culinary offerings. Complementing the enticing menu, a stellar beer and wine list will directly focus on libations of the world. INTERIOR DESIGN + 3D RENDERINGS by GURU OF LUXURY
- Dining at the El Lodge
- Our wide plank parquet flooring, custom finished on site to create a black floor that is wearing off. At Gordon Ramsay restaurant, The London Hotel, West Hollywood. Designed tastefully by interior designer David Collins Studio.
- Copper Edge Mirror by Makers Society The best DIYs fix something you already have. The copper trims on this mirror are a subtle way to introduce that metallic trend into your space.
- Glass Gem Corn must be the most beautiful corn in the world, so gorgeous that it has provoked a bidding war where a pack of seeds sold for more than $100! Extremely rare, this unique strain of flint corn was developed by Cherokee Carl Barnes, then almost disappeared until a curious farmer found a jar marked Glass Gem and planted a few in his garden. The spectacular plants that emerged blew him away. A photo on the internet went viral, gardeners went crazy bidding on the few seeds that remained (and promptly re-sold them at a profit). Whats now being passed off as Glass Gem Corn is anyones guess. These seeds came from a serious researcher/farmer in Idaho and are guaranteed to be the original strain. They are sold in lots of 25 because corn must be planted in blocks (not rows). Too few plants will not pollinate themselves and youll get bare cobs. If youre going to join this historic endeavor, might as well do it right. Glass Gem is flint corn, used ornamentaly or ground for flour. Or planted again for another generation of astonishing beauty. If you have not grown corn before, look it up. You dont want to waste these very rare seeds. 105 days. 25 seeds **All seeds ship for one price! Click here to see more: www.etsy.com/shop/SmartSeeds