Photo via: dezeen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Read all about Essendon Country Clubs Ladies Changing Room makeover on the October Blog. A Beautifully Bespoke and On Brand Commission, that Laura Felicity Design loved being apart of. Helping to transform plain white walls and harsh strobe lighting, into a feminine area, with their logo inspired wallpaper and lighting designs.
- I decided to do something which I hadnt really done before on the blog – I wanted to share some of my recent work with you guys in the hope that you will find it interesting. I was recently approached about designing an interior for a boutique hotel/ bar/ restaurant here in Sydney, in a beautiful heritage building. This project seemed like a dream come true in so many ways, and it also happened to be in a building which I knew and admired for a long time, as I walked passed it on my way home for almost four years. This chance to design a boutique hotel was such an incredible opportunity to fuse everything I knew about contemporary interiors and my (extreme) love of heritage buildings. Alas, things werent meant to be and, due to a number of reasons, I recently withdrew my proposal for the project. But lets not get into that – I am here to share some mood boards and a little concept story which I developed during the short time I was involved with this amazing building…
- Louis Poulsen AJ Eklipta Wall and Ceiling Lamp | Our Summer Sale is now on! Up to 20% off new orders, and big savings to be made on our clearance products | Home Decor and Furniture Design Inspiration | Couch Potato Company
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.
- Hotel Bedroom, hotel guestroom, hotel interior design, hotel design, hotel bedroom design, reception area, contemporary interior, neutral interior, orange accent, crowne plaza, gerrards cross, IHG, 4 star hotels
- ♂ modern minimalist interior with dark wall Pyrmont Apartment by Bokor Architecture + Interiors | Home Adore
- Exterior Wall Cladding Tiles from Agarwal Marble & Art Stone, India
- 4 | Hyatt Shifts Toward A Boutique Hotel Vibe, Using Local Sources | Co.Design: business + innovation + design
- Imagitect | Custom Graphic Wall Protection by Impact Specialties. Incorporate branding, messaging, custom graphics, patterns, wayfinding, and more into your space. Protect your interior walls and fixtures with complete design freedom. graphicwalls retaildesign impactspecialties
- You will find Peacock Pavilions, the city’s Give-Back boutique hotel offering a taste of contemporary Moroccan design and eco-friendly luxury. Here we welcome in-the-know travelers and small groups to join us for a stay at our private estate. Nestled in an old olive grove with views of the Atlas Mountains, this unique Moroccan experience is unlike any other. Whether culinary tourism, yoga, interior design, shopping, or simple relaxation bring you to our hotel, your adventure awaits.
- India Mahdavi Interiors | Best Interior Designers | Best Projects | Interior Design Ideas | For more inspirational ideas take a look at: www.bocadolobo.com
- French Oak Herringbone, featured in Beautiful Irish Interiors Spring/Summer 2016.