Photo via: archdaily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre, Interior Design by HBA / Hirsch Bedner Associates
- 1 visitor has checked in at Shapes Supply.
- Search Result | Iceland Design Centre | BLOG
- DBI Design were commissioned to oversee architecture and landscape architecture for the innovative project, which is now the largest integrated destination complex in Taiwan. The hotel features two apartment towers, state of the art convention centre with seating for up to 3,000 people, high-end shopping centre, 5 restaurants and a rooftop garden, swimming pool and chapel. www.dbidesign.com.au
- Nanshan Marriage Registration Centre by Urbanus via dezeen. A trend? Circular perforated shells for light | form interplay. (see Stephen Holls Maggies Centre on Art of the Rendering board).
- Community Pool at the Paul Reynolds Community Centre in St Johns, NL, Canada with 2 Myrtha Pools and Poolpod lift delivered by NCAquatics. www.ncaquatics.com
- Jinchang Cultural Centre / Teamminus
- Nikola Tesla Memorial Centre in Smiljan,
- Arts Centre lighting: Being creative on a zero budget but still able to provide daylight-quality exhibition lighting and dimmable house lights for live performance. www.jb-ld.co.uk
- Topkapı Palace, Istanbul was the centre of the Ottoman empire. A place of politics & intrigue, read our guide to the Palace before visiting.
- A shopping centre built on the site of a power station and a self-resolving theming issue! A heavy-metal lamp shade with in-built fan. Sometimes its as simple as low-energy downlights, filtered RED, combined with a slow-moving fan to create the lighting dynamic
- Harbour Bridge Hotel Apartments in Cape Town, South Africa Positioned between the working harbour of Cape Town (with the adjacent V&A Waterfront tourism hotspot) and the city, the Hotel Apartments straddle the canal linking the Waterfront to the Cape Town International Convention Centre. http://www.gapp.net/!architecture-1/nftxv