Photo via: styleathome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The owners of the hotel had sourced large letters from France which were lit and hung on the side and rear walls. William Dangar designed banquette seating with built in planters to the rear, enabling a green plant wall to grow up and around the letters. The tones William selected for the furniture and upholstery were dark blues, charcoal and black and white stripped umbrellas for shade. Robert Plumb Project designed and built custom sized tables along with Ric Chairs. http://robertplumb.com.au
- Teal Orange Art Gallery Wall by CarolynCochrane.com | Turquoise Copper Living…
- Buy Studio Cape Town by Maxwell Fabrics – Quick Ship designer Fabrics from Dering Halls collection of Ethnic Geometric Prints Solid Stripe Fabrics.
- Best Commercial Projects: fashion legends designed suites and hotels. Koket www.bykoket.com Black and Gold Furniture, Feminin furniture, Contemporary Rugs, Butterfly Armoire, Luxury Black Velvet Upholstery, Sculptural Dining Tables, Luxury Wall Mirror, Agate Stone Lighting, Swarovski Lighting, Luxury decorative Pillow
- The juice bar for the Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross Hotel which was created by the Occa Design team creates a fresh and contemporary interior through the use of a neutral colour scheme with bright accents of colour.
- One of my favorites from Accents of France.
- Katie Ridder | Katie Ridders extraordinary dexterity with palettes of primary and secondary colors, her playful approach to mixing antiques and modern pieces, and her eye for unusual decorative accents have all established her as a leading, and singular, figure in the world of interior design.
- In the owners’ suite a hand-painted sage-green bed offsets cobalt walls and coral and shell accents.
- Image 19 of 25 from gallery of Superbude 2 / Dreimeta. Photograph by Steve Herud
- Image 2 of 9 from gallery of In Progress: Shenzhen Qianhai Exhibition Center / Urbanus. Courtesy of Wu Qiwei Lin Ting
- Image 3 of 19 from gallery of Vivalto Building / Najas Arquitectos. Photograph by Sebastián Crespo
- Image 5 of 14 from gallery of Timms Bach / Herbst Architects. Photograph by Jackie Meiring