Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its official!! Flows projects first publication in a leading hospitality magazine, VENUEZ. BIJOU, its always cocktail time! Bar Design Interior Graphics Logo Branding Hospitality FlowsProjects BIJOU Venuez
- Creative Environments is proud to have completed projects in Mexico, Cabo San Lucas, San Francisco, Del Mar, and Kauai. Our expertise has been recognized by locals and national General Contractors, Architects, and homeowners alike. From full renovations (demolition of an existing yard) to brand new builds, Creative Environments is your award winning solution from concept to completion!
- I decided to do something which I hadnt really done before on the blog – I wanted to share some of my recent work with you guys in the hope that you will find it interesting. I was recently approached about designing an interior for a boutique hotel/ bar/ restaurant here in Sydney, in a beautiful heritage building. This project seemed like a dream come true in so many ways, and it also happened to be in a building which I knew and admired for a long time, as I walked passed it on my way home for almost four years. This chance to design a boutique hotel was such an incredible opportunity to fuse everything I knew about contemporary interiors and my (extreme) love of heritage buildings. Alas, things werent meant to be and, due to a number of reasons, I recently withdrew my proposal for the project. But lets not get into that – I am here to share some mood boards and a little concept story which I developed during the short time I was involved with this amazing building…
- Contemporary and sleek Japanese Restaurant design. 16 floors above the city skyline. Interior Design by Award Winning Restaurant Designers – Tibbatts Abel. www.tibbattsabel.com
- Neon Illuminated Wine Bottle Display. Purple Glow. With Platner inspired chairs and pale timber table tops with metal legs. Soft sheer curtains and warm concrete columns. Interior Design by Award Winning Restaurant Designers – Tibbatts Abel. www.tibbattsabel.com
- **GILT Champagne lounge, located in Londons Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel in the heart of Knightsbridge, offers a drink menu of 10 Champagnes, several specialty champagne cocktails as well as the typical bar drinks.
- It’s Time For Some Introduction. Where Elegance Meets Swanky! Opening 2016 Jazzmine’s Brasserie, the hotel novel signature restaurant, will position itself as a sophisticated casual and trendy dining scene with a farm-to-table brasserie concept for culinary offerings. Complementing the enticing menu, a stellar beer and wine list will directly focus on libations of the world. INTERIOR DESIGN + 3D RENDERINGS by GURU OF LUXURY
- Lambart and Browne Interior Design – Watercolour by our Creative Director, Freddy van Zevenbergen for a hotel project in France • Bar • Restaurant • Watercolour • Modern • Contemporary • L&B
- Studio HBA | Hospitality designer | Best interior design | Hotel design | 5-star hotel designers | Award winning hospitality design | HBA | Hirsch Bedner
- Youre the One: 1 Hotels Miami Beach Debut by Meyer Davis Studio | Projects | Interior Design
- Interior design and project management by Heyligers design + projects. Renovation and restructuring, National monument, office, law firm, marble flooring, new lift and stairs. h-dp.nl/en/
- The juice bar for the Crowne Plaza Gerrards Cross Hotel which was created by the Occa Design team creates a fresh and contemporary interior through the use of a neutral colour scheme with bright accents of colour.