Photo via: corinthia.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Hamilton Penthouse – Corinthia Hotel London
- St. Pancras Hotel, London, England, GB
- Mondrian London at Sea Containers It takes a lot to stand out in a metropolis with such a fabulous hotel scene, but Mondrian London at Sea Containers is anything but ordinary. Located in the culture…
- Teuco is involved in the design project of the 14 suites at the new “Townhouse Duomo by Seven Stars”, the only luxury hotel with views of Piazza Duomo.We supplied products from its Accademia collection for the bathroom of the “Leonardo” suite, design
- The Beaufort Bar. A beautifully restored Art Deco bar and cabaret at the Savoy hotel, London. whbm feelbeautiful
- Our wide plank parquet flooring, custom finished on site to create a black floor that is wearing off. At Gordon Ramsay restaurant, The London Hotel, West Hollywood. Designed tastefully by interior designer David Collins Studio.
- 5 Most famous residential and hospitality design studios of England in the world. http://www.designcontract.eu/projects/5-most-famous-residential-and-hospitality-design-studios-of-england-in-the-world/
- Luke Donald of England and his caddie walk towards monkeys on the par four 3rd hole during the first round of the Nedbank Golf on the Gary Player Course on November 29, 2007 in Sun City, South Africa.
- DeFraes Leon industrial chairs, stools, Kuadra chairs and bold tables can be found throughout the Cafe at the National Portrait Gallery in London. furniture
- Quentin Blake–2007: Perhaps the largest thing I’ve covered with drawings is the five-storey tenement known as the Stanley Building, at King’s Cross in London. The building – awaiting restoration – was the first sight which greeted arrivals at the new St Pancras International station, so this giant wrap was commissioned to make the view more welcoming.
- Signbox collaborated with designer Resonate Interiors to introduce a new look at the London headquarters of information solutions provider Algomi. It created bespoke light boxes – LED illuminated Kube frames – for the Algomi logo installed in the feature walls in reception and boardroom. Glass manifestations were used for the boardroom’s window walls; Signbox digitally printed Resonate Interiors’ design on optically clear film for the project.
- Bathroom vanity counter in the bungalows at the Sheraton Gouaro Deva Resort, New Caledonia – Another project designed by CHADA.