Photo via: vogue.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Savethedate card for a San Francisco wedding. Just be careful of the cars in SF. They dont love bikes!
- Greenwich — This collection is ideal for narrow balcony spaces as it can create outdoor dining space for up to 8. ARD andrewricharddesigns patio terrace balcony design highend furniture furnituredesign lifestyle Toronto
- This fashionable 4mm white tungsten carbide womens wedding band is dome-shaped and features a high-polish finish. Made from a patented formula, tungsten carbide is prized for its strength and durability.
- Hotel Bedroom, hotel guestroom, hotel interior design, hotel design, hotel bedroom design, reception area, contemporary interior, neutral interior, orange accent, crowne plaza, gerrards cross, IHG, 4 star hotels
- Award-winning and stylish ecological studios for gardens, commercial land or public sector. Most of our Pods dont require planning permission.
- Couples Spa Bath
- Lambart and Browne Interior Design – Watercolour by our Creative Director, Freddy van Zevenbergen for a hotel project in Belgravia • Bedroom • Hotel Room • Watercolour • Modern • Contemporary • L&B
- Lambart and Browne Interior Design – Watercolour by our Creative Director, Freddy van Zevenbergen for a hotel project in France • Bar • Restaurant • Watercolour • Modern • Contemporary • L&B
- Flexy is a large Umbrella with Contemporary Design. It allows to cover large areas with its two side posts. Its modular concept makes this Freestanding Awning a unique Shade System. The sliding Awning is available in 10 sizes than can be combined among themselves.This Professional Equipment is ideal for the outdoor areas of your Hotel, Bar, Restaurant such as: Garden, Terrace, Patio, Poolside, Golf Course… umbrella sunumbrella barazzi www.barazzi.com
- You will find Peacock Pavilions, the city’s Give-Back boutique hotel offering a taste of contemporary Moroccan design and eco-friendly luxury. Here we welcome in-the-know travelers and small groups to join us for a stay at our private estate. Nestled in an old olive grove with views of the Atlas Mountains, this unique Moroccan experience is unlike any other. Whether culinary tourism, yoga, interior design, shopping, or simple relaxation bring you to our hotel, your adventure awaits.
- Our first international wine cellar project. This luminous acrylic wine cellar was created for Hotel Castello di Casole in Siena, Italy. The inspiration for the project was a fusing of traditional and contemporary design. Architectural Plastics was able to bring these worlds together with a combination of acrylic and light.
- I decided to do something which I hadnt really done before on the blog – I wanted to share some of my recent work with you guys in the hope that you will find it interesting. I was recently approached about designing an interior for a boutique hotel/ bar/ restaurant here in Sydney, in a beautiful heritage building. This project seemed like a dream come true in so many ways, and it also happened to be in a building which I knew and admired for a long time, as I walked passed it on my way home for almost four years. This chance to design a boutique hotel was such an incredible opportunity to fuse everything I knew about contemporary interiors and my (extreme) love of heritage buildings. Alas, things werent meant to be and, due to a number of reasons, I recently withdrew my proposal for the project. But lets not get into that – I am here to share some mood boards and a little concept story which I developed during the short time I was involved with this amazing building…