Photo via: articstorm.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creative art by Artic Storm for The Principal Edinburgh
- Digital art – Movement of light by Artic Storm
- Original art created for Hotels – Artic Storm
- glamorous. fabulous. charming. fun. flirty. elegant. exciting. delicate. whimsical. wonderful. dramatic. cute. dreamy. alluring. magnificent. daring. enticing. enchanting. charming. sassy. sexy. sweet. artistic. creative. exquisite. stunning. daring….
- I am often asked which element is the most important in interiors. And… I find this a really difficult question to answer. As Im sure most of you would agree, any successful space is made up of many many components which need to work together as a cohesive (fully sick) unit. Just like a well rehearsed orchestra, or a symphony which requires a myriad of notes and changing rhythms to produce something which is worthwhile listening to, similar rules apply to architecture and interiors. I guess if I had to single out one of those elements, even though I just said that I find this virtually impossible… then, yes – youve guessed it – I would probably place ceilings on the top of the list (boom-boom, get it? Its a dad joke). I see ceilings as unifying elements within a space. The icing on the cake. They are almost always the most complex and the hardest to get right…
- Art for Hotels by Artic Storm
- Detail of Textile art created by Artic Storm for John Lewis Leeds
- Visit our site http://www.lightsnshowers.com.sg/ for more information on Residential Interior Design Singapore. Nowadays with the advancement of technology and an ever expanding economy, some people are fortunate enough to earn a living from home while others spend many hours at work and cannot wait to arrive home to relax. In either case, they must feel comfortable where they live. People need to be in touch with the psychology of the design elements which they choose.
- IKEA – SÖDERHAMN, Sofa section, Finnsta white, , Durable microfiber which is soft and smooth.SÖDERHAMN seating series allows you to sit deeply, low and softly with the loose back cushions for extra support.The cover is easy to keep clean as it is removable and can be machine washed.The various sections of the seating series can be connected together in different combinations or used separately.You can sit in comfort with a slight, pleasant resilience thanks to the elastic weave in the bottom …
- Signbox collaborated with designer Resonate Interiors to introduce a new look at the London headquarters of information solutions provider Algomi. It created bespoke light boxes – LED illuminated Kube frames – for the Algomi logo installed in the feature walls in reception and boardroom. Glass manifestations were used for the boardroom’s window walls; Signbox digitally printed Resonate Interiors’ design on optically clear film for the project.
- Matthias Zänsler is a product designer, currently living in Halle (Saale). He studied industrial design at the Art Academy Burg Giebichenstein Halle graduate and got his masters degree in summer 2011. During his studies, he completed an internship at the tribecraft AG in Zurich. This helped him to advance his sense of design, material and product development. Busy with his masters thesis, he left aside his digital skills and dealed intensively with design methods. Thereby he placed the emphasis on „make it“ his time he had his master‘s knowledge of the digital representation forced designing without sketching. Then he founded, together with Constanze Hosp, his own design studio at DesignHaus Halle – a transfer center with a network of designers from various disciplines. With their young studio, they succeeded so far to get two products produced by companys.
- Our Strategy Plus team helped Sony Music create a vibrant, contemporary work space that reflects its brand values and the digital age of music, providing an integrated, flexible space for staff to enjoy, bringing artists and their record label support teams closer together.