Photo via: aprintadayarchives.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Junes Meadow D Tana Lawn, Liberty Art Fabrics. Shop more from the Liberty Art Fabrics collection online at Liberty.co.uk
- Recycled and eco-friendly sustainable upholstery textiles consisting of a multitude of patterns and colour combinations, offering as an excellent choice for all commerical projects. Fabrics from Greenbrier, Douglass, Goodrich
- Summer Collection | Maxwell Fabrics
- vintage textiles | Retro Age Vintage Fabrics: Psychedelia, man! Trippy vintage fabric
- Cotton Supreme Solids Electric Blue from @fabricdotcom From RJR Fabrics, this cotton broadcloth fabric is perfect for coordinating with other RJR Fabric collections. It can also be used for quilts and shirting.
- Buy Studio New York by Maxwell Fabrics – Quick Ship designer Fabrics from Dering Halls collection of Geometric Fabrics.
- A designer chose Maxwell Fabrics Blossom 5 Dijon from our Studio Kyoto Collection for these chairs in a Las Vegas hotel meeting room to create warmth and balance.
- A Vancouver Island hospitality group featured Maxwell Fabrics Blossom 2 Ink on these comfy chairs to jazz up their lobby. Blossom is available in 11 more colors.
- Buy Studio Cape Town by Maxwell Fabrics – Quick Ship designer Fabrics from Dering Halls collection of Ethnic Geometric Prints Solid Stripe Fabrics.
- Designs by Dennis Tapp used Maxwell Fabrics Yowza100 Citrine and Smoking 120 Palace for the renovation of Bistro 1860 restaurant in Louisville, KY. Photo courtesy Jason Pierce, Secrets of Louisville Chefs.
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.
- Hotel Miramare is the fabric wall stickers collection by Peridea. design by Friday Project.