Photo via: centroforme.it
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thats a wise move to make – go and check out all the details on a Gray Consulting Joomla Template (43083) before you buy it. That is what the template preview is made for.
- Read all about Essendon Country Clubs Ladies Changing Room makeover on the October Blog. A Beautifully Bespoke and On Brand Commission, that Laura Felicity Design loved being apart of. Helping to transform plain white walls and harsh strobe lighting, into a feminine area, with their logo inspired wallpaper and lighting designs.
- Wythe Hotel, Williamsburg, Brooklyn Located in the ne plus ultra of hipster neighborhoods, the Wythe Hotel is by far one of the hippest spots to stay in Brooklyn. Opened in May 12, the hotel is housed in a converted red-brick factory building on Williamsburg’s scenic waterfront, steps away from such institutions such as Brooklyn Bowl, the Brooklyn Brewery, and the neighborhoods Brooklyn Flea.
- Dogstar cushions in a Fulham Townhouse interior setting designed by Beetroot Interiors. Available to buy from our website.
- Visit our site http://www.lightsnshowers.com.sg/ for more information on Recommended Interior Designer Singapore. A recommended interior designer Singapore to redecorate your home has numerous advantages today. The fact that you do not have to do the redecoration yourself is one of the major benefits!
- We are slowly drifting into the tail end of summer, which means it is time to begin planning ways to escape the impending winter doldrums. When we stumbled upon the glory that is Drift San José, we new we had found our winter sanctuary. Owner and designer Stu Waddell describes his retreat as a
- We head to check out the Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht, an enchanting hotel right on a canal that is the vision of legendary designer Marcel Wanders.
- Our wide plank parquet flooring, custom finished on site to create a black floor that is wearing off. At Gordon Ramsay restaurant, The London Hotel, West Hollywood. Designed tastefully by interior designer David Collins Studio.
- Michael Smith is considered one of the most original and respected talents in the design industry today. With an international profile of residential, hospitality and commercial clients, Smith’s style is a seamless blend of European classicism and American modernism—always fresh, always evolving, always underscored by the belief that everyone should live with things they love. See Also: JIUN HO FURNITURE DESIGN He possesses a curator’s knowledge of and appreciation for the past, nurtured by studies at the Victoria and Albert Museum and extensive work in the antiques business. Whether in designing his own collection or in the interiors he creates for his clients, a deep respect for tradition—viewed through a modern eye—is ever-present. Background A native of California, Michael studied interior design at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. In 1984, he continued his studies at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, then returned to the U.S. to work under the tutelage of legendary antiques dealer Gep Durenberger. Next he moved to New York in an association with noted designer John Saladino. After three years, he was back in California to open a home furnishings store. His design firm, Michael S Smith Inc, was launched in 1990, expanding from projects solely for private clients to his Jasper line of fine furniture and fabrics sold exclusively in multi-line showrooms around the world. Awards and Honors Through the years, Michael has received many prestigious awards. He has been named three times to Architectural Digest’s “The AD 100”, and is the recipient of the Pacific Design Centers West Week “Stars of Design.” He has been named Designer of the Year by Elle Décor as well as being named to that publication’s A-List. Michael serves on the Board of Trustees of Otis College of Art and Design and has co-chaired the American Friends of the Olympia International Fine Art and Antique Fair. He is a member of ASID, the American Society of Interior Designers. In 2010, Michael was appointed by President Obama to the Committee for the Preservation of the White House. See Also: Pietboon, a sophisticated studio with an inspirational philosophy! Publicity and Publications Michael’s designs continue to be featured in major publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Décor, House Beautiful, Town and Country, Domino, Metropolitan Home, Interior Design, Tatler, W and the Wall St. Journal. His work has been celebrated in three beautiful volumes from Rizzoli Publishing: Elements of Style (2007), Houses (2008) and Kitchens and Baths(2011). His fourth book, Building Beauty, was released in Spring 2013. | Best Interior Designers is an ongoing lecture series featuring designers of distinction from around the world.
- Vancouver restaurant Blacktail Florist celebrates the best of British Columbias countryside… http://www.weheart.co.uk/2014/06/23/blacktail-florist-gastown-vancouver/
- Level Hotel Brooklyn
- Teuco is involved in the design project of the 14 suites at the new “Townhouse Duomo by Seven Stars”, the only luxury hotel with views of Piazza Duomo.We supplied products from its Accademia collection for the bathroom of the “Leonardo” suite, design