Photo via: stylebistro.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Voted Readers Favorite Top Decorating Blog Better Homes and Gardens, Decorating Ideas, How to Organize, How to Decorate, Interior Design Blog
- The Naka Phuket by Duangrit Bunnag | HomeDSGN, a daily source for inspiration and fresh ideas on interior design and home decoration.
- modern interior design ideas and home staging tips for small rooms
- At Home: The Modern Mudroom. And modern this mudroom is. Well thought out and streamlined indeed.
- How To Decorate Like a Parisian – Hang a chandelier. It may be a bit of a cliché, but hanging a chandelier above the dining table or in the living room is the simplest way to introduce a bit of Parisian style into your home — think the Palace of Versailles. And you don’t have to spend lots of money: you can find some reasonable options at IKEA or on Ebay.
- I decided to do something which I hadnt really done before on the blog – I wanted to share some of my recent work with you guys in the hope that you will find it interesting. I was recently approached about designing an interior for a boutique hotel/ bar/ restaurant here in Sydney, in a beautiful heritage building. This project seemed like a dream come true in so many ways, and it also happened to be in a building which I knew and admired for a long time, as I walked passed it on my way home for almost four years. This chance to design a boutique hotel was such an incredible opportunity to fuse everything I knew about contemporary interiors and my (extreme) love of heritage buildings. Alas, things werent meant to be and, due to a number of reasons, I recently withdrew my proposal for the project. But lets not get into that – I am here to share some mood boards and a little concept story which I developed during the short time I was involved with this amazing building…
- Just because everything can be made into a smart device doesnt mean it needs to be a smart device. But we arent about stopping your creativity here at Ge
- Is your living room looking a little too…lived in? We asked a group of interior designers to reveal some of their best (and most affordable) decorating ideas.
- Use rope lighting to line your garden. | 32 Cheap And Easy Backyard Ideas That Are Borderline Genius
- Heres a list of books about glamorous homes: Design for stylish, luxurious, elegant and inspirational living…
- Smart Hotel Saslong belongs to the Hartmann Hotels group, owned by the Prinoth family, which has been successfully operating in the tourism business for four generations. italy design architecture kitchen arclinea
- India Mahdavi Interiors | Best Interior Designers | Best Projects | Interior Design Ideas | For more inspirational ideas take a look at: www.bocadolobo.com